It’s after Thanksgiving and that means it is officially socially acceptable to blast Christmas music. No more hiding alone in my room, and no more stares from weirded out onlookers..it’s not October anymore! Bring it on Pandora. After visiting Bronner’s (A CHRISTmas Wonderland), I was more than inspired by the mounds of red/gold decor and thousands of hand painted ornaments to fully get into the holiday spirit; so I made a Christmas playlist for all.
Top 10 Favorite Christmas Songs Ever:
- Last Christmas– Glee Version (Rachel Berry/Finn Hudson)
- White Christmas– Bing Crosby
- Santa Baby– Eartha Kitt
- Grown-up Christmas List– Michael Buble
- It Happened in Sun Valley– Glenn Miller
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus– The Jackson 5
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas– Frank Sinatra
- All I Want for Christmas is You– Mariah Carey
- Marshmallow World– Johnny Mathis
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree– Brenda Lee
What is your favorite holiday song?